Behavioral Consultation & Training
We offer group trainings and workshops, as well as individualized consultations, that are targeted to suit trainees’ particular needs and interests. Most consultations and training events focus on teaching Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) principles, and demonstrate the practical applications of these proven methods across a wide variety of everyday experiences.
The combination of two elements – a strong value base of respect and caring and scientific ABA methods – creates a powerful tool set that equips parents and professionals to have a positive impact on those for whom they care.
Examples of training topics include:
- Functional behavioral assessments
- Supporting students with autism
- How to establish effective routines for children (getting to sleep, mealtimes, toilet training)
- Creating individualized staffing designs that work
- How to develop enhanced family care arrangements
Contact: Peg Chaffee, M.Ed., BCBA
NH Clinical Director
Initial Intake Line
603.224.8085 Ext. 1820
NH Council on
Autism Spectrum Disorders