New Hampshire Career Opportunities
We are a private, non-profit human service and educational organization serving people with autism and other developmental disabilities. Join us in making a difference in the lives of the adults and children we support. Positions available for Direct Support Professionals, Home Care Providers, Therapists and others who work with those with disabilities. We are committed to hiring compassionate and caring individuals to work with the individuals we support.
Thank you for considering The Institute of
Professional Practice, Inc. in your job search.
To Apply Online Click on a Position Below
The Institute of Professional Practice, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Direct Support Professionals Make a Difference! Watch this ANCOR Video.
ABA Direct Therapist - Make a difference in the life of a child with Autism: Organized, energetic, upbeat individuals needed in Southern New Hampshire to provide direct therapy to children and teens using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
Home Care Provider HCP Multiple Locations - Southern NH: We are looking to contract with several HCPs in Southern New Hampshire. We are looking for individuals, couples, or families, who want to make a difference in the lives of people with developmental disabilities.
- Assist, instruct and increase independence in everyday living skills which include, household chores, meal preparation, recreational activities, learning activities, physical fitness activities, individual’s chosen inclusionary and community activities, money management, and self-control.
- Monitor individuals for changes in general health, appearance, behavior and patterns of activities; notify IPPI management and medical professionals of any changes.
- Support individuals with daily personal care and hygiene tasks, including assisting with toileting, shaving, brushing teeth, bathing/showering, hair care, and dressing appropriately.
- Teach the individuals their goals/programs as designated in the Individual Service Agreement (ISA); and collect data and tabulate as required.
- Recognize and respond to all emergencies, implement existing protocols and emergency procedures as needed including but not limited to behavioral, fire, medical, evacuation, etc.
- Enter data as needed in our electronic records system.
- Comply with all laws and regulation pertaining to adult foster care and provisions of NH Medicaid funded services.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience in the developmental disabilities system preferred, but not required. HCPs who are passionate about working with individuals with developmental disabilities and have equivalent education or desire to gain experience in the field will also be considered.
- At least moderate computer skills.
A successful candidate will have a personal vehicle, proof of 100,000/300,000 liability auto insurance, and a safe driving record. Candidates must have a clean BEAS, criminal, and driving record in order to contract with IPPI. A background check will be required.
Apply online by clicking the button below:
Direct Support Professionals (DSP): We are looking to hire several DSPs in our Concord, Merrimack, and Stratham offices. Successful candidates for these positions include individuals who desire a position with the potential to make a difference in the lives of the people we support.
Each position comes with a competitive benefits package that includes:
- medical (includes vision)
- 11 ½ paid holidays
- paid personal leave
- paid sick days
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Free college education through College for America SNHU
- tuition reimbursement
- mileage reimbursement
- The DSP supports adults with developmental physical challenges and ensures the health, safety, community integration, and quality of life of the individuals they support and to assist them in becoming as independent as possible.
- Teach and assist with everyday living skills, support individuals with community activities including paid employment and volunteer opportunities, facilitate community relationships.
- Provide written documentation and progress notes as necessary.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the client, client’s guardian and family, and others who support the individual.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience in the developmental disabilities system preferred, but not required. Candidates who are passionate about working with individuals with developmental disabilities and have equivalent education or desire to gain experience in the field will also be considered.
- At least moderate computer skills and experience with electronics.
A successful candidate will have a personal vehicle, proof of 100,000/300,000 liability auto insurance, and a safe driving record. Candidates must have a clean BEAS, criminal, and driving record in order to attain employment with IPPI. A background check will be required for successful candidates seeking employment.
Apply online by clicking the button below: