Connecticut Career Opportunities
A non-profit human services agency, we are thought of as a leader throughout Connecticut in the areas of intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral disorders. The agency has gained a reputation over the last few decades of being able to combine compassion, respect, and commitment with expertise in the principles of applied behavior analysis. Our staff strives to make a positive difference in the lives of people with special needs, enriching their lives by helping them acquire the skills they need to live and work in the community.
The Institute of Professional Practice, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Clinician: The Family and Community Ties Program in Hamden is looking for a full time in-home clinician to work with youth in foster care throughout the State of CT. Clinicians will work in partnership with a Case manager to provide wrap around supports and services to support youth in foster care.
ABA Clinical Coordinator - Wolcott: IPPI is currently seeking a Licensed Behavior Analyst to work as a Clinical Coordinator to work within our school consultation division.
- Master’s Degree
- License Behavior Analyst (LBA)
- A strong ABA background
- Experience providing discrete trial instruction and behavioral supports to children with autism and PPD.
ABA Therapists - (ongoing openings): These positions are to provide one-to-one instructional and behavioral support to children in school and home-based programs.
Farm Hand: We are seeking a Part-Time Farm Hand for a small farm we are operating in Bethany. Someone who is willing, and interested in, working with farm animals on weekends, flexible hours.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Caring and tending for the farm animals needs including but not limited to; cleaning stalls, ensuring safety and are properly cared for; The farms animals currently consist of, chickens, pigs, rabbits, donkeys and sheep.
- Open and closing the farm
- Giving guided tours around the property while providing guests the best experience while learning & interacting with the animals
- Tending, planting, weeding, harvesting and watering the vegetables and flower gardens which consist of two green houses and multiple raised beds
- Involvement with starting a farm to table program including but not limited to distribution of vegetables to area group homes and researching corresponding recipes.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must love animals and gardening
- Valid drivers license and a safe driving record
- Computer skills
- Experience working with adults or children with developmental disability a plus
- Willingness to accept reassignment as required
Candidates can email their resume to: Recruitment@ippi.org or call Kerry at 203-317-2700 X 110Apply Now
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse - Meriden CT: We are currently seeking an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) with a psychiatric focus. This is a part-time position, averaging 5-10 hours per week.
Residential Program Manager - Woodbridge: Responsible for the overall operation of one or more homes and the supervision of the residential staff. Assists and instructs the individuals in the home with the activities of daily living and community participation.
Direct Support Professionals (Mainly 2nd and 3rd Shift): If you are looking for a great career in human services, IPPI is seeking Direct Support Professionals to assist in our residential group homes in the Waterbury, Meriden and Middletown areas.
Human Resources Generalist
538 Preston Avenue
Meriden, CT 06450
T 203.317.2700 x 110
Authorization & Release Forms
To Apply Online
Please be sure to identify the
position you are applying
for by using it’s title.